Macquarie University invited Growing Potential to participate in a marketing project for third year marketing…
Growing Potential Limited acknowledges the significant impact that coronavirus (COVID-19) is having on our clients, families, employees, communities and individuals. Our thoughts go out to those who have been impacted by this crisis.
The safety and health of our clients, families, employees, and communities are a top priority of Growing Potential Limited. We are committed to doing our part during these challenging times.
As you may know, Growing Potential Limited includes Children First, Children First Training, Growing Early Minds and Windaan.
Steps we are taking
Growing Potential Limited is closely monitoring information and updates from Federal and State Governments in relation to COVID-19 and has taken measures across our services to keep our clients, families, employees, and communities safe.
Corporate initiatives that have and are being done include:
- Convening a COVID-19 Working Group that is proactively monitoring, planning and addressing updates, news, issues, improvements and developments;
- Completing and adopting a risk management approach across every individual Growing Potential service;
- Digitisation of meetings, processes, procedures, and service delivery, where practicable;
- Developing and introducing new policies, processes and procedures as precautionary and preventative measures to protect our clients, families, employees and communities;
- Increased flexibility of working from home arrangements, where practicable;
- Regularly briefing and discussing updates with respective managers;
- Implementing recommendations from the Department of Health across all services such as social distancing, where possible.
All of our locations are implementing the following:
- Handwashing signs at all places of high visibility.
- Hand sanitiser is available at all entry/exit areas.
- Increased frequency of cleaning of all areas using disinfectant products.
- Increased frequency of cleaning of all equipment including iPads, toys, and change trays.
- Increased frequency of cleaning of all touch points, such as door handles and switches.
- All employees are regularly and thoroughly cleaning hands following the recommended hand washing protocol (at least 20 seconds with soap and water and/or sanitiser).
- Where possible, social distancing is practiced with at least 1.5 metres distance between persons.
- Practicing and offering safer alternatives where possible such as increased outdoor play, telehealth and webinars.
- Provision of personal protective equipment (PPE) to employees where possible.
- Clients and families are advised to wash their hands and/or use hand sanitisers upon arrival to location.
- Cancellation or postponement of large group events.
We stand ready to answer any questions that you may have, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.